28 Oct FUTURE TRENDS AND CONSUMER INSIGHTS
Posted at 09:29h in Business, Change Management, Future Trends, Futurist, Keynote Speakers
As future trends experts often note, emerging trends are easier to spot than you might think. To improve your ability to recognize new business opportunities and challenges, all you often have to do is ask yourself the following 10 simple questions:
– Which new trends and innovations promise to most define or disrupt the shape of your chosen topic in the next 3, 5, and 10 years – and how can you quickly and effectively stay on top of them?
– Where can you turn for insights into breaking developments? And what solutions can you institute that can help colleagues and/or advisers share input and collaborate at scale when they spot rising challenges or opportunities?
– What areas of business are likeliest to be impacted by new innovations in your given space, to what extent, and how soon will these changes arrive?
– Which business and operating models do you expect to be upended the most – and fastest – by these new developments? What types of new business and operating models will be created as a result?
– What wildcards (unforeseen events) could most disrupt and alter the course of these subjects in the near- and long-term future? How can you design flexible enough business strategies to respond in turn?
– The biggest paradigm shifts we currently see emerging across our industry are? How are we preparing ourselves to proactively greet them?
– How are we promoting productive risk-taking across our organization, and encouraging our peers to speak up and take action more frequently in the fast of rising challenges or opportunities?
– Which simple strategies can we use to quickly and successfully experiment with new ideas or initiatives – even if time and resources are sometimes hard to come by?
– What are we doing to adapt to changing audience demographics – and address future generations’ changing interests and needs?