17 Sep MAPPING THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE & RENTALS: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT KEYNOTE SPEAKER EXPLAINS
Rentals and real estate are evolving, and property management keynote speakers and realtor futurist consultants are growing being hired to take on all manner of assignments:
- Give speeches at industry conferences – Provide insights as property management keynote speakers on trends, best practices, technology, leadership, etc. Tailor content to audience of property managers.
- Lead educational breakout sessions – Host smaller workshops focused on specific property management skills like maintenance, budgeting, compliance, tenant relations, etc.
- Talk at company meetings – Motivate and train property management teams at events held by real estate investment firms, REITs, brokerages, etc.
- Teach continuing education courses – Help managers meet licensing requirements by leading accredited classes as property management keynote speakers on topics like fair housing laws.
- Moderate panel discussions – Facilitate panels with multiple speakers sharing diverse expertise on property management issues.
- Provide legal/regulatory guidance – Review latest laws and requirements that property management keynote speakers say are related to security deposits, evictions, accessibility, discrimination, etc.
- Share case studies from experience – Provide real examples of crisis management, conflict resolution, capital projects, renovations, etc. faced on the job.
- Offer operational advice – Give tips and best practices on systems, technologies, policies, and processes to enhance efficiency.
- Discuss industry trends – Analyze issues like urbanization, sustainability, global investment, etc. and the implications for industry pros from property management keynote speakers’ perspective.
- Network with attendees – Serve as an approachable expert that audience members can follow up with later about specific challenges, not just work as day-of property management keynote speakers.