31 Aug SPECIALTY INSURANCE KEYNOTE SPEAKER: TOP FUTURIST FORECASTS THE FUTURE OF INSURERS
Risks are mounting, but specialty insurance keynote speakers and futurists stand ready to stare uncertainty down. How are meeting and conference producers looking to them to inform audiences, though? Let’s take a closer look at a number of areas where event and trade show planners are asking the field’s best specialty insurance keynote speakers to weigh in:
- Emerging risks – New liability exposures, technologies, global threats creating complex risks that require innovative solutions.
- Industry trends – Analysis of market size, growth, consolidation, competition, distribution channels, profitability, and other dynamics in niche insurance sectors.
- Product development – Ways that specialty insurance keynote speakers see to identify coverage gaps and design new products to meet evolving customer needs.
- Underwriting expertise – The importance of experienced underwriting using data analytics, risk models, and other tools to underwrite challenging specialty risks.
- Claims management – Expertise required to properly handle complex claims, litigation, and settlements.
- Risk control – Providing guidance, services and tools as specialty insurance keynote speakers to help specialty policyholders understand and minimize their unique risks.
- Technology innovation – Use of insurtech, data, AI and automation to improve underwriting, claims processing, customer experience and other capabilities.
- Regulation and compliance – Navigating regulatory oversight and solvency requirements in specialty insurance markets.
- Distribution strategies – Effective channels to distribute and market from specialty insurance keynote speakers’ perspective given small target customer bases.
- Growth opportunities – Areas of untapped potential for new specialty insurance solutions based on market dynamics.
- Case studies – Examples of impactful new specialty insurance products addressing unmet client needs.