22 Mar THE FUTURE OF SELF-DRIVING CARS AND AUTOMATED SOLUTIONS
The future of self-driving cars and artificially intelligent (AI) or automated solutions is changing every day. But at the core of these technologies often lie other innovations such as advances in LiDAR and real-time mapping technologies – a subject we explored as part of a recent future trends analysis project. Just a few of many questions we asked ourselves as we went about conducting our research in the space are as follows. By asking yourself similar questions about emerging trends and technologies that come on your company’s radar, you can also enhance your critical thinking and practice the art of futurism as well. Consider the following just a few of many possible starting points for discussion.
– How are LiDAR and other detection technologies helping pave the way for new business innovations?
– Why are solutions such as these becoming increasingly important to organizations looking to adapt to a world of growing change (including both business/climate change) and uncertainty?
– How are leading firms leveraging these advancements to deliver game-changing business tools and insights for companies in every space from automotive industry leaders to utilities providers, environmental agencies, and other organizations?
– In what ways do cloud- and AI-powered platforms help equip enterprises with the tools they need to deliver digital transformation and automation effectively and at scale?
– Ways LiDAR and other emerging innnovations are helping enable network and infrastructure resiliency, safeguard against wildfires and other disasters, and protect against climate change?
– What types of new capabilities do LiDAR and technology solutions now make available to businesses that previous generations couldn’t have accessed or perhaps even dreamed of?
– Going forward, what types of game-changing applications will LiDAR enable – and how can we expect to see organizations using technology tools such as these in clever and groundbreaking ways to change the world around us?