31 Aug CORPORATE FINANCE KEYNOTE SPEAKER: WHERE IS THE FUTURE OF FINANCIAL SERVICES TRENDING?
The world’s leading corporate finance keynote speakers and financial futurist consultants are always looking for new angles for speaking approaches. Recent top picks would be…
- The economy and market outlook – Providing their perspective on current economic conditions and forecasts for the future. Top corporate finance keynote speakers tank into account factors like interest rates, inflation, unemployment, GDP growth, etc.
- Business innovations and developments – Highlighting major trends, innovations, and developments happening in the corporate finance world. Think new financial technologies, emerging markets, regulatory changes, etc.
- Capital markets update – Giving an overview of current capital market conditions, including the IPO market, private equity landscape, M&A activity, debt markets, and so on.
- Financial strategy and planning – Advising as corporate finance keynote speakers on financial strategies and best practices when it comes to capital budgeting, cost of capital, capital structure, or working capital management.
- Risk management – Discussing frameworks for identifying, assessing, and mitigating financial risks as corporate finance keynote speakers such as market risk, credit risk, operational risk, regulatory risk et al.
- Shareholder value creation – Providing tips and frameworks for how to maximize shareholder value through financial management, capital allocation, performance measurement and investor relations.
- Leadership and talent management – Sharing thoughts as corporate finance keynote speakers on attracting, retaining and developing high-performing finance talent within an organization.
Making strategic financial decisions and planning isn’t easy, but the best corporate finance keynote speakers can make the process simpler.