06 Oct DATA SCIENCE: USING ANALYTICS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Data is the lifeblood of today’s organization, and an essential building block for business growth and transformation. But to make effective and secure use of data – and empower it to serve as rocket fuel for innovation – takes deliberate strategic planning, as does finding effective ways to integrate it throughout your enterprise. In an age where a firm’s potential online attack surface and digital perimeter has grown exponentially, and privacy concerns are compounding, that means not only having to understand all aspects of data infrastructure – where it resides, who has access, how it flows throughout the business, etc. It also means leveraging AI-powered high-tech tools to gain deeper visibility into informational assets, classify and tag data based on sensitivity etc., and otherwise more effectively manage this information, safeguard against cyber threats, and surface key insights from your enterprise data. Questions to ask yourself here include:
- As an enterprise, how can you more effectively enable the use of data… let alone in a time of rising security and privacy concerns?
- What do enterprise leaders need to know to more effectively manage, make use of, and capitalize on data assets going forward?
- Is there a different way that executives should be thinking about data use and management that most are currently considering today?
- Maintaining visibility into data (and where it resides) is a key challenge for many organizations still isn’t it? How do you recommend they solve it?
- What advice would you give C-suite leaders as they think about structuring the flow of data throughout their organization going forward, and keeping it secure and private?
- Businesses today face a tough balancing act of having to juggle security, privacy, and compliance related concerns even as they’re looking to capitalize on growing mountains of data being collected at a multitude of touchpoints. How can they make sure they’re doing a more effective job of it going forward?
- A lot of press and media lately has focused on the need to control and regulate access to information – but what other topics should executives be thinking about when considering how they the manage data going forward?
- Is there a way to successfully maintain security and privacy of information without compromising a business’ ability to quickly and flexibility pivot, innovate, and adapt?
- How can you use technology to stay one step ahead of the growing demands being placed on data-driven organizations?
- Types of data-related challenges business leaders will be faced with dealing with in the future – and your best advice for dealing with them?