31 Aug TOP BUSINESS GROWTH KEYNOTE SPEAKER: HOW CAN YOU USE TECHNOLOGY TRENDS TO BOOST YOUR PROFITS?
What do business growth keynote speakers do for a living? The answer is simple: Work on a variety of projects and initiatives to help companies expand and improve performance. Let’s explore types of projects that the field’s top expert consultants may take on:
- Market expansion planning – As business growth keynote speakers and futurist consultants, identifying new markets, segments, channels and geographies ripe for expansion. Developing market entry and rollout plans.
- New product development – Leading innovation workshops, providing insights to R&D teams, and developing commercialization plans for new products and services.
- Digital transformation – Assessing digital readiness and developing roadmaps to transform capabilities around data, AI, omnichannel experiences, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions – Identifying acquisition targets, performing due diligence, evaluating strategic fit, and planning integration as business growth keynote speakers.
- Brand strategy – Conducting research, revamping messaging and positioning, and crafting brand narratives and campaigns to drive growth.
- Customer experience optimization – Mapping the customer journey to identify areas for improvement, innovation and personalization.
- Organizational change management – Leading workshops, communicating change stories, and planning the people side of growth from a business growth keynote speaker’s perspective for alignment and engagement.
- Strategic planning – Facilitating visioning, SWOT analyses, strategy sessions and planning with leadership teams to chart an ambitious growth roadmap.
- Global expansion – Assessing target international markets, developing localization plans, and identifying partners to enable global growth.
- Financial planning – Building forecasts, projections, capital plans and budgets that business growth keynote speakers say can financially support aggressive growth goals.
- Executive coaching – Working one-on-one with founders, CEOs, and leadership teams to enhance growth-oriented leadership capabilities.